Tuesday 4 October 2011

Exploring College Magazine Ideas!

Name of Magazine Ideas:
•Get Educated!
•Whiteboard
•The Informer
•The Intellectual


Overall Design:
My overall design for my magazine will be an easy and simple look. It will also have a sophisticated look to it. The front image will be a serious image so that it looks smart. Here is an example of what I think a good front cover for a College magazine looks like.



Edition: SUMMER/AUTUMN EDITION
·Activities to do over summer
·Festivals
·Summer/Autumn Fashion
·University Advice

Colour Schemes:
I will use around to 3 - 4 colours on the magazine so the magazine doesnt look to crazy. I will use colours that are attractive and eye catching. I will make sure the colours flow with one another and don't clash!



1 comment:

  1. Some really nice ideas! I like the name 'Whiteboard'. It sounds simple and effective.

    ReplyDelete